After installing mAadhaar application on your mobile device, you need to link your Aadhaar data to your mobile device. So before linking data please refer the guidelines below.
1. The application will ask for a password as soon as it is opened as the first step. The user should enter a password of length minimum 8 and maximum 12 characters.The password should contain at least 1 number, 1 alphabet, 1 special character ( @,#,&,%,*,!,-,(,) ) and 1 alphabet in capital e.g. Sharma@123
2. Aadhaar profile can be downloaded only on mobile devices having registered mobile number (Registered mobile number is the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar)
3. Please do not navigate from the application if it is waiting for SMS. mAadhaar will automatically read the OTP once it is received.
4. There is no provision to manually enter the OTP anywhere in mAadhaar. This is a security feature.
5. mAadhaar needs to connect and download data from UIDAI. So ensure that internet connectivity is available on your phone.
6. One Aadhaar profile can be active on only one device at a time. If you create a profile on another device by inserting the sim in another device, the previous profile would become inactive and would be deleted from older device whenever any operation is attempted from that device.
7. If members of your family have the same mobile number registered as you in their Aadhaar, you can add their profile in your device.
8. A user can add maximum 3 profiles on his device, all having same mobile number registered in their Aadhaar.
9. In case of any issue or query, please write to email@example.com
If you are getting issues while connecting to the server, immediately after you have updated the app, please uninstall and install again. Its a known issue and will be resolved in the next update