The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched a new official mobile app named as “mAadhaar” app. This app will provide an interface to Aadhaar number holders to carry their demographic information such as name, address, date of birth and gender along with the user’s photograph as linked with their Aadhaar number in Android phones. So let’s check mAadhaar app features & benefits.
mAadhaar App Features
- It has biometric locking & unlocking features to keep secure the personal data
- The app remains locked once the users enable the locking system till the holder choose to either disable or unlock the locking system
- It has TOTP (Time-based One-Time Password) generation process; which is an automatically generated temporary password that can be used instead of SMS based OTP
- After successful completion of the request, you can update the profiles too
- In this app, QR code and password protected eKYC additional features are also added.
Must Check: How to Use Mobile Aadhaar App?
mAadhaar App Benefits
- Now you can keep all information of your Aadhaar card on your smartphone
- There is no chance to hack because it has biometric locking system
- You can use TOTP process for better security.