To opt all Aadhar Online services, you need to register or link your mobile number with your Aadhaar. Means if your phone number is not registered with aadhar then you can’t use mAadhaar App to create an aadhaar profile on your smartphone. Don’t worry you will be able to use the mAadhaar app once successfully linked your mobile number with Aadhaar database. So scroll down to find out linking process.
Register/ Link Mobile Number with Adhaar to Use mAadhaar?
- Firstly you need to visit you nearest enrolment centre.
- Ask them to provide an Aadhar Update/Correction Form or You can download the form online from official website of UIDAI
- Now you need to fill out the form carefully
- You have to fill out all details correctly like Gender, Date of Birth, Address, Guardian Name, House no, Street, Landmark, Area, City, District, Post Office, State, Mobile Number, etc.
- Submit the form to the concerned person at the centre
- On the form, mention that you want to link your phone number with Aadhar
- Please note that along with the correction form, you need to provide photocopy of an Identity proof such as PAN Card, Passport, etc
- Now you have to provide your biometrics. Also, You can unlock biometric using this simple method
- They will be given an acknowledgement slip.
- Wait for 2- 5 days 2-5 working days for the updating to happen.
- After registering your phone number, visit here to create a profile on the mAadhaar app?
“Read Now: If you want to change your mobile number which is linked with Adhaar, the visit here to find steps.