After installing mAadhaar on your mobile device, you need to link your aadhaar with the mobile app in order to access aadhaar details on your smartphone. Below I have described step by step guide of linking aadhaar details on mobile. Scroll down to know more.
Link Aadhaar on mAadhaar App to Create a Profile
- Firstly, you need to install the mAadhaar app
- Open the app and set your password
- Enter 12 digit Aadhaar Number or scan you can your aadhaar card (Make sure that the mobile number is same as that available with UIDAI as your registered mobile number)
- After providing the mandatory inputs hit the button ‘Verify’, available at the bottom of the screen. After pressing ‘Verify’ button do not navigate away from the screen
- If details provided by you are found to be correct then application will receive OTP ( You don’t need to enter OTP manually, it will read automatically from the phone)
- After successful verification, your profile will be created and you will be able to see your Aadhaar details on the mobile screen.
- To view your profile, click on profile on the homepage of the app
- Enter profile password to Authenticate yourself
- Now in the profile screen flip your profile to view address
- Open the app and then open your profile
- Now click on the menu at top right.
- Choose Delete Profile option.
- You need to enter your password by authenticating yourself
- That’s it; your profile will be deleted instantly
So to view and delete profile you need to enter your password. If you forget the password, then do not worry, just Select “Reset Password” from the top menu on the home screen. Provide all the mandatory fields then click on “Reset Password” button at the bottom of the screen. Enter new password to reset.