mAadhaar is an app developed by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) to provide an interface to Aadhaar card holders. With the help of this app you will be able to carry your information viz. Name, Gender, DOB, Gender & Address along with photograph as the Aadhaar number linked to the mAadhaar app in Smartphones. In this article, I am going to discuss on “how you can Install mAadhaar App on your Smartphone”.
We have already posted mAadhaar features and benefits, Check Now
Update Feb 19, 2018: New Version 1.1.2 is now available. You just have to uninstall the previous version and install the new version of the mAadhaar app.
What’s New in 1.1.2 Version
Steps to Install mAadhaar App
- You need visit Google PlayStore
- Now install the app on your device & open it
- Now you will see a form ” Create a password before importing your Aadhaar profile on this mobile”
- Enter your new password & type it again to confirm the password
Note: The password should contain minimum 8 characters with at least 1 digit, 1 special character and 1cap alphabet
- Provide your Aadhaar Number to create profile
Registered Mobile Number is essential to use the app. In case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar visit the nearest Enrolment Centre to update it.
- Now verify it using OTP (one-time password)
- Bingo; you will get your card details on the mobile screen.
Note: Currently, the app is available only for Android smartphone users only. So you can’t install mAadhaar app on your IOS or Windows Phone. Don’t worry, wait for few days, it will available for all users.
Android App Information
- App Size: 10.80MB
- Updated: Feb 19, 2018
- Current Version: 1.1.2
- Requires Android: 5.0 and up
- Offered By: Unique Identification Authority of India